Looking for an experienced UI UX Designer to join the team and drive the digital transformation culture.
Your new company
This is a global financial company that has a structured design team and full geared to drive digital transformation.
Your new role
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Working knowledge of responsive design and grid principles.
- Strong typography, layout and visual design skills / attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of industry tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Zeplin.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
- Experience on Design System Creation.
What you'll need to succeed
- 8+ years in digital User Experience and Interface design.
- A great eye and a passion for customer-centric and aesthetic, pixel perfect design.
- A stellar portfolio of digital work.
- Experience with B2C design and iteration, preferably in an agile development environment.
- Experience with design software.
- Experience building fully responsive sites or applications.
- A high degree of creativity, empathy, passion, and problem-solving ability.
- Attention to detail.
- A user-centric mindset; understand user needs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities contact Carina Choi at -2 or Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: